Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Can anyone recommend a wireless home security camera brand/model (good in low light)?

Question by becaleca: Can everyone suggest a wireless residence protection digital camera brand/product (good in lower mild)?
I am searching for a wireless property protection digital camera I can area in a window. I have study some reviews and can not discover one that is good in very low mild that is in my price tag range. I would not want to spend more than $ 300. Does anyone have any recommendations? Many thanks.


Best reply:

Remedy by Dennis Diken
I've had fantastic luck (and reduced costs) with Protection Cameras Direct. There's no income tax (unless of course you're in Texas) and the shipping is fair. If their internet site doesn't remedy your queries, then they have a toll-free of charge number.
www.scdlink.com
Great luck!



What do you assume? Solution beneath!

No comments:

Post a Comment