Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I need better security camera software. What do you recommend?

Question by Surprise: I want greater security digital camera application. What do you advise?
I have a single digital camera monitoring my driveway. It is challenging-wired to a Wisecomm USB-linked DVR which is linked to a stand-alone personal computer with 1TB external generate. Every little thing operate good, Except the Wisecomm computer software either records absolutely nothing or everything. The motion detect characteristic stinks.

What is a great, but not costly USB-DVR/computer software answer?


Very best reply:

Reply by CircuitBoy
Right here is a website link to a couple of software program deals I have employed:

http://www.teepeetech.com/safety-application/movement-activated-webcam-safety-software-vision-gs-pe-yawcam-and-others-14.html

Some of people packages are totally free but I think that they would work with just a single camera well. Does Wisecomm have an upgrade to your software program? That might be one particular alternative. I would contemplate calling Wisecomm just to see if they have any suggestions they can give you from their tech assistance group. It sounds like the algorithm that they use to detect motion could be tough to calibrate. I did a lookup and also found some other software out there as well:

http://www.nchsoftware.com/surveillance/index.html



Add your personal reply in the remarks!

1 comment: