Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Is there a handheld that I can get security camera survellience software on?

Concern by Penny: Is there a handheld that I can get safety camera survellience software program on?
I have a neighbor throughout the road that is a theft. He's been in my home ahead of, but I cannot demonstrate it. I have to perform a whole lot of several hours absent from residence and I would like some thing I can take with me to observe my house with. I know there is software program that I can acquire and report to a Personal computer, but I want a thing that I can watch and wait all around the corner so I can catch him in that act. He understands my routine and he waits until finally I go to operate and then he and some pal of his that act as a lot out goes into my property. I want one thing I can catch him with just before they get by throughout the road.


Very best solution:

Remedy by kingofkingsHHH
get a camera conceal it and tape him then contact the cops.



What do you think? Solution under!

No comments:

Post a Comment